19/05/2009

k0f1 birthday drink





had a very enjoyable pint with k0f1 and family in the roebuck - was drinking an austrian lager that apparently hitler used to drink? (pictured) addicted to madmen - the new sopranos - it's amazing - has an eerie atmosphere of impending doom that I love - there was another rainbow over stockwell - re-editing a tricky shoot and finding it a learning curve - caught the new york dolls on tv and they were great - made all the juvenile cap-sleeved lame-ass dick-wads currently cluttering up the charts look very gay -

2 comments:

the oxo said...

I think i should point out that it's not me in the third photo. What's a dick-wad by the way? The offspring of a dickhead and a tight-wad?

stef said...

I actually thought it was himself..but that woudn't work, with the picture an' all...
David, I have ALL of madmen from my source at the beeb, am just finishing off the wire first...