05/02/2009

suffolk -









No snow in suffolk - so that's where I headed - stopped at thee creepiest funeral parlour in london on the way - then dropped in on Greeny and Jen at their suffolk pile - onto my folks and a look at the beach where 1500 tons of wood had been washed up from a wrecked russian cargo ship - mealy mouthed fun stopping public money squandering idiot moron local authorities were trying to nick anyone trying to filch the timber bounty - they are actually going to torch it all rather than let the people have it - now I remember why I hate the 'power' - onto yoxford for research into local project - meeting daniel in the angel later - oh, I digitized OJ first album which is such a total classic and not available anywhere that if you email me I will send you the mp3 files -

1 comment:

Get Callaghan said...

part-time indie boys.