09/02/2008

Babies...










Finally cought up with Annabel and Louie nearly a year after he arrived, managed a bit better with Neil and Maja, Misty is only five days old! very cute - on a more sinister note, on route to the aforementioned rendezvous I found myself pulling up behind the creepy Werthers original distributing Jonathan King! (normally his favoured position I suspect) that's his ostentatious Siver Spur mk II - check the number plate, you think he'd be a bit more low key -
Then onto the Enterprise in Camden for a good old fashioned shouty friday night booze up! 90's style - Indie, what happened? Sir Text-A-Lot and Tomoland were in attendance and fine fettle as we put to rights the entire universe - Suffolk tomorrow -

2 comments:

the oxo said...

I thought Jonathan King's numberplate was P DO 1.

Get Callaghan said...

Maybe he has more than car...

I like the idea that some old biddy is driving around with the numberplate P DO 1